- Click Export from Simon Says and select the option "Avid Media Composer" and suboption "ScriptSync":
2. In Avid and from the “File” menu, click "New," then "New Script" and open the plain text file you received from Simon Says.
3. Open the Bin containing the clip(s) you want to associate with the new Script.
4. In the Script, highlight the transcription.
5. Drag the clip for that transcript from the bin to the script so they are linked.
6. Click the small box under the clip thumbnail:
7. Go to the "Script" menu, select "ScriptSync," then "OK."
8. Avid creates sync marks for each line of text (assuming the clip has clean audio)
TaDa, your transcript is synced and you're ready to get back to editing.