“I don’t want to send my data to the cloud.” And you shouldn’t have to.
Ready to get started?
Purchase it here.
Simon Says' on-premise AI transcription features:
Accurate AI that runs locally, no data goes to the cloud
Transcribe audio/video locally and offline
A nifty user interface that makes it easy to import your media files (just drag and drop), edit/annotate/bookmark transcripts, and export your transcripts in a range of formats
Runs on Macs and PCs
Handles virtually all media file types and codecs
Exports to text, audio/video editing applications such as Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, and FCPX
Supports timecode-based / frame-accurate transcription for video production environments
Simon Says started as a cloud-based transcription website and applications and grew to be the leading one with our suite of products and features. Yet many customers came to us saying they wanted to use it but couldn't because of the general risks of the cloud. They have sensitive projects and/or clients with strict compliance requirements (such as HIPAA, TPN, MPAA, SOC 2, CDSA) and only an on-premise transcription product would suffice.
We built Simon Says on-premise AI for all those who work with highly-sensitive content.
Ready to get started?
Purchase the solution here.
"Simon Says On-Prem is a secure, fast, and easy-to-use transcription system"
--Larry Jordan, award-winning Producer, Director, Editor
"The updated [Simon Says] on-premise transcription solution goes hand-in-hand with an improved Mac/PC application that now has a more accurate A.I. engine and faster interface."
--Jakub Han, Cinema5D
Who uses Simon Says on-premise:
• Companies, such as in marketing, communications, PR, HR, product, legal departments
• Production companies, studios, broadcasters
• News / Media organizations
• Legal, Medical, and Finance industries
What they use it for:
• Create accessible content (i.e. subtitle/caption video) for websites, social media, internal training;
• Transcribe interviews, such as for research and customer development
• Transcribe meetings, speeches, presentations
• Transcribe rushes/dailies for post production
• Subtitle/caption video edits
• Mac or Windows
• 4-core CPU minimum
• 16GB of RAM, 32GB+ is preferred
• 20GB of hard drive space
Most modern computers will easily meet the above requirements.
• 100 hours of transcription.
Related Help Articles:
Can I purchase in advance and prepay for transcription / translation credit?
Do you have team accounts?
How to use the transcript editor
How do I upgrade or downgrade my account?
How does Simon Says work?
How much does it cost?
I haven't received my email confirmation